You can also navigate via:
How to write and change an Article
- Login - How to join the GenWiki (genealogy.net-Wiki)
- Edit a page - How to edit an existing page
- Start a new page - How to create a new page
- Templates - How to use Templates for places, districts and regions
- Summary - How to use the "Summary" field
The Inside of an Article
Formatting, Pictures, Maps, Formulas, Tables...
- Textformatting - How to create Headlines, Lists, Horizontal Lines etc.
- Index - How it works with the "automatic" creation of the index
- Links - How to create Links to other Articles and Websites ("Weblinks")
- Images - How to insert images and pictures
- Image names - How to define Image Names
- Maps - How to insert Maps
- Tables - When you should use Tables and when not
- Categories - What are Categories and how are they created?
- Regional Categories - Categorizing of regional articles
Internationalisation (link to German page)
- Internationalisation - How to link the article to another GenWiki language version